Friday, March 23, 2012

Mmmmm, that hair sure is delicious!

Still looking to find some hair solutions that do not involve soap or shampoo.  The castile based shampoo is okay... but still not the right thing.  I want to get away from lather.  This morning I tried yogurt.  On my dry hair I worked in one cup of plain, Greek yogurt (I didn't purchase this for my hair... it was in the house and nobody seemed to be eating it).  Remarkably, the yogurt did not drip at all.  I puttered around doing other things for as long as I could stand it (probably about 30 minutes) and then I rinsed the yogurt out.  I followed this with an apple cider vinegar rinse (about 1 spoon to 1 cup of water), then I rinsed that out.  Now that my hair is dry, I can attest to having big, bouncy ringlets!  I don't know how long this will last, but I like it!

Next I plan to try hair washing with eggs....

No comments:

Post a Comment